After you have researched your topic and created an outline, it's time to write. This is where you combine your own experience and knowledge with the research and outline to write the first draft of your article or script (or even ad copy).
In the AI-assisted workflow here is where you turn to ShortlyAI to help write your articles quickly. Below are the resources I’ve created to help you with the writing step.
- Write E-Commerce Product Descriptions Using AI
- Don’t Ask for Complete Content; Craft it Using Components
- Write About Anything Using AI Writing Tools (Jarvis & ShortlyAI Tutorial)
- AI Writing Tools: What to Expect & Will Google Rank It?
- Understanding Context in Jarvis Boss Mode: How To Control Jarvis’s Inputs To Get What You Want
- Are You a Blogger? How to Use AI to Finish Your Posts Faster; Publish More
- Are You a Marketer? How AI Can Help You Create Better Product Copy Faster.
- Advanced ShortlyAI: Granular Control of GPT-3 AI Output
- High-Performance Article Writing: Using GPT-3 Artificial Intelligence and Dictation Together
- Using AI to Write Featured Snippets for Your Articles
- The Universal Command in ShortlyAI: Instruct
- How to Write Long-Form Content Using GPT-3 AI (ShortlyAI)
- ShortlyAI Commands: The "Long-Form" Collection
- How to Use Frase's Automatic Content Briefs in ShortlyAI
- The Types of GPT-3 AI Writing Apps; Which to Use?
- ShortlyAI Commands: The "Refine" Collection
- GPT-3 AI Writing: Look Out for Patterns
- Use Frase to Produce Topic-Rich Article Briefs to Get the Most From GPT-3 AI Writers
- GPT-3 AI Writing: Let it Surprise You With New Topics & Tangents
- Understanding Context When Writing With GPT-3 AI
- GPT-3 AI Writing for Marketers: Creating Ad Copy with AI
- GPT-3 AI Writing: Be the Boss; Lead
- The Perfect Article Checklist
- How to Write Articles Fast While Improving Quality at the Same Time
- How to Use Dictation to Create Blog Articles Insanely Fast
- Long or Short? Here's The Perfect Blog Post Length
- Who is your topic for? Define your target audience.