After you have finished editing your article it's time to publish it beautifully on your website. This means careful use of typography, layout, spacing, colors, media, and even interactive elements.
In the AI-assisted workflow here is where you turn to WordPress and a few key plugins to help publish your article and add interactive elements. Below are the resources I’ve created to help with the publishing step of the workflow.
- WordPress Slideshow-like Design Hack to Save Time
- Use Markdown in ShortlyAI to Save Time Publishing
- Edit on a Small Screen; for Small Screens
- Article Design Pointers to Improve the Reader's Experience
- The Perfect Article Checklist
- How to find targeted keywords your audience is actually typing into Google