After you have written your first draft it's time to optimize it for SEO. This means comparing your article to the competition, finding content gaps, and hitting all the key points Google expects to see for the search term you're targeting.
In the AI-assisted workflow here is where you turn to Frase to help analyze and optimize your article. Below are the resources I’ve created to help with the SEO phase of the creation process.
- How Does Frase Help Write For SEO? Success online often means generating a lot of organic traffic to aid your content marketing efforts.
- Introducing Persona SEO In this guide I want to introduce you to Persona SEO — a new strategy I am coining.
- Using AI to Write Featured Snippets for Your Articles Featured snippets are a way to optimize your content in hopes of winning the highly competitive featured snippet, sometimes referred to as position zero in
- Answer Intent; Stop Over-Focusing on SEO Optimization This will probably get me into some hot water with the SEO community, but it's time someone said it: stop optimizing for search engines. What?
- Fill in the Content Gaps and SEO Optimize Using Frase Optimizing your article for search engines couldn't be any easier -- with the help of Frase. While there is a deep rabbit hole you could
- The Perfect Article Checklist You've probably noticed when reading articles online; there is a considerable difference between the good and the bad. And I'm not talking about the content
- How to find targeted keywords your audience is actually typing into Google Feedback is important to success. You can get far without it, but at some point, you'll seek insights and new ideas from your readers and customers. But have you ever tried to get SEO feedback? As weird as it sounds, it is possible. You can learn what people are literally typing into search engines using an age-old technique: asking them.