Frase is an AI tool that collects the research on your topic into one easy place for you to study before writing your articles; saving you an insane amount of time. But that's not all -- it then prioritizes the topics you'll need in your article for SEO purposes -- based on what Google believes is the search intent for the query you're targeting.
And helps you fill content gaps compared to your top competitors. Win-win-win. Win's all around.
Dear reader, if you purchase Frase using the button above, Frase will give me a small commission to help support the AI Content Dojo — at no extra cost to you. Thank you! 🙏
Learn how to get the most from Frase
- How to Use AI to Create Semi-Optimized SEO Content
- Shortcut to Brainstorming Ideas With Frase + ShortlyAI
- How to Use Frase's Automatic Content Briefs in ShortlyAI
- Answer Intent; Stop Over-Focusing on SEO Optimization
- How to Use Frase's Hidden Sub-Tab of Related Topics to Find Article Ideas
- Use Frase to Produce Topic-Rich Article Briefs to Get the Most From GPT-3 AI Writers
- From Idea to Well-Informed Outline Using Frase
- How to find targeted keywords your audience is actually typing into Google