After you have an idea of what you will write about, it's time to learn everything you can about the topic you'll write about. The more you know, the better the article because you'll connect the dots for the reader and back up claims with facts, stories, and examples. An AI tool like Frase will help speed up your research.
Below are the guides I've created to help with you the research phase of the creation process. Remember, research is the most important part. Knowing your topic so well you can relate it to your reader is key to quality content.
- Introducing Persona SEO In this guide I want to introduce you to Persona SEO — a new strategy I am coining.
- What Exactly is “Great” Content? Can AI Help Create It? Great content is when the content perfectly gives the reader exactly what they expected and needed for the question, problem, or product/service they sought. AI
- How to Use Frase's Automatic Content Briefs in ShortlyAI When you want to work fast, you want your tools to cooperate really nicely. Frase and ShortlyAI have that in spades. In this quick guide,
- From Idea to Well-Informed Outline Using Frase A good outline will help you write your articles faster, stay focused and on-topic, keep SEO in mind, and give you some clues when asking
- How to find targeted keywords your audience is actually typing into Google Feedback is important to success. You can get far without it, but at some point, you'll seek insights and new ideas from your readers and customers. But have you ever tried to get SEO feedback? As weird as it sounds, it is possible. You can learn what people are literally typing into search engines using an age-old technique: asking them.
- How to Write Articles Fast While Improving Quality at the Same Time As content creators, we have this burning desire to create more content--faster. If we can learn any new tweaks to our writing process to save time or improve quality without impacting speed -- we're all in. In this guide, I want to introduce you to a process using the amazing Frase tool that will feel like you've been gifted with writing superpowers.