Frase is an AI tool that collects the research on your topic into one easy place for you to study before writing your articles; saving you an insane amount of time. But that's not all -- it then prioritizes the topics you'll need in your article for SEO purposes -- based on what Google believes is the search intent for the query you're targeting.
I recommend purchasing the "Team Plan" but skipping the SEO add-on. This will give you all of Frase's wonderful AI research/SEO optimization tools + unlimited documents. Then use Chibi as your AI writing assistant -- and you'll have an amazing one-two punch for your content goals.
The "Basic Plan" will work too if you need to save money -- but Frase will limit you to 30-documents per month.
I arranged a special discount for Frase. Use the code "dojodiscount" (all lowercase) to take 25% off your first 3-months.
Dear reader, if you purchase Frase using the button above, Frase will give me a small commission to help support the AI Content Dojo — at no extra cost to you. Thank you! 🙏
Learn how to get the most from Frase
- How Does Frase Help Write For SEO? Success online often means generating a lot of organic traffic to aid your content marketing efforts.
- How to Use Chibi AI to Write Semi-Optimized SEO Content As technology develops and AI breaks new ground, we can take advantage of it to greatly increase our writing creativity and efficiency. But not only
- Shortcut to Brainstorming Ideas With Frase + ShortlyAI Just a few short days ago, ShortlyAI released a new suite of tools giving you brainstorming and outlining superpowers. I've hinted at a capability in
- How to Use Frase's Automatic Content Briefs in ShortlyAI When you want to work fast, you want your tools to cooperate really nicely. Frase and ShortlyAI have that in spades. In this quick guide,
- Answer Intent; Stop Over-Focusing on SEO Optimization This will probably get me into some hot water with the SEO community, but it's time someone said it: stop optimizing for search engines. What?
- How to Use Frase's Hidden Sub-Tab of Related Topics to Find Article Ideas Did you know Frase has a hidden sub-tab of related topics that can help you come up with ideas to write about? It does. In
- Use Frase to Produce Topic-Rich Article Briefs to Get the Most From GPT-3 AI Writers Have you considered using a Frase-powered AI researcher to produce article briefs that help you and your content teams focus on the topics which will
- From Idea to Well-Informed Outline Using Frase A good outline will help you write your articles faster, stay focused and on-topic, keep SEO in mind, and give you some clues when asking
- How to find targeted keywords your audience is actually typing into Google Feedback is important to success. You can get far without it, but at some point, you'll seek insights and new ideas from your readers and customers. But have you ever tried to get SEO feedback? As weird as it sounds, it is possible. You can learn what people are literally typing into search engines using an age-old technique: asking them.