We need to come up with good ideas to write about that really benefit our readers. Coming up with topic ideas can be one of the hardest parts of creating great content -- and we often forget to think through the ideas before we dive into writing.
These are the resources I've created to help with finding and expanding on topic ideas.
- How to Find Topic Ideas Using Chibi AI Chibi AI is a writing tool... but with some cool abilities to help you drum up topics to write about in your niche. The really
- Introducing Persona SEO In this guide I want to introduce you to Persona SEO — a new strategy I am coining.
- Shortcut to Brainstorming Ideas With Frase + ShortlyAI Just a few short days ago, ShortlyAI released a new suite of tools giving you brainstorming and outlining superpowers. I've hinted at a capability in
- How to Use Frase's Hidden Sub-Tab of Related Topics to Find Article Ideas Did you know Frase has a hidden sub-tab of related topics that can help you come up with ideas to write about? It does. In
- AI Writing: Let it Surprise You With New Topics & Tangents Here's one of the brilliant things about the clean-slate style of Chibi AI — serendipity. As you're doing the AI dance -- writing and sometimes
- A super easy method for researching incredible article topic ideas fast When I launched LMYU, I had the goal of 150 articles in the first 90 days. This is a lofty goal for sure. 150 articles is a lot. How did I brainstorm all the article ideas to plan out 150 articles? It's actually much easier than you think. I'll explain my unique method in-depth throughout this guide.
- Be of service; do something of value for someone else. The other day I was asked how my little startup -- the site you are on right now -- could have earned over $500 in the first month after launch (actually the first two weeks). Mostly since there was virtually no traffic, and obviously, Google isn't ranking anything yet.
- Who is your topic for? Define your target audience. Your work should be for a particular, defined person. Also known as a buyer persona, or target audience. You need to know exactly who you will change with the work you put into the world so you can focus your time actually helping them.
- What is your idea, product, or service for? This guide is inspired by Seth Godwin’s “The Practice,” an excellent book all creator’s should read.