While Jarvis does have templates you can use to craft e-commerce product descriptions, using boss mode (or ShortlyAI) can often result in more creative output from the AI. Here is how you can write product descriptions using free-form AI writing tools like Jarvis and Shortly.
To help you make the most of this video, the context (seed) content I used to write the product descriptions in this video are below. Please note, the Primer Climber is a real product made by Wild Timber. This video was a request by the Jarvis team to help them create product descriptions using AI.
Seed Content Used in Writing Product Descriptions
Product Name: Primer Climber
Product Details: solid hardwood maple and stainless steel construction
Notes: Spark your little one’s imagination with our signature Primer Climber— the Pikler-inspired Triangle, perfect for the natural progression of motor development through free movement and play. The Primer Climber offers endless hours of play on a fun creative structure.
The Command Recipe Used to Create E-Commerce Product Descriptions
- rewrite the notes about the Primer Climber for a parent
- why is the Primer Climber the perfect choice for your little ones
- explain how the Primer Climber helps keep your children active
- write an interesting story about the Primer Climber
- write an interesting story about the Primer Climber in the first person
- write an interesting story about the Primer Climber from the perspective of a parent
- answer why the Primer Climber is the perfect choice for your little ones