This template will try to help you create a recipe from a given type of cuisine like Japanese, French, Italian, etc. I say “try” because this is often quite made up -- be careful actually trying these. 🙂 Enter your topic and copy the template into your favorite free-form AI writing tool.
Write a recipe for a dish based on Japanese cuisine
Dish Name: Chicken Karaage
* 350 g chicken thigh, cubed
* 1 tablespoon mirin
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 clove garlic, minced
* 3-4 tbsp potato starch or cornflour
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, mirin, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Mix well. Marinate for 20-30 minutes. Add potato starch to the chicken. Mix well.
2. Add some vegetable oil to a frying pan wait until medium heat. Knock out some excess flour and add chicken into the wok. Use a spatula to turn them until cooked evenly, crispy and golden all around.
3. Serve with a wedge of lemon and garlic mayo.
Write a recipe for a dish based on cuisine
Note: this template uses an * to denote a list. This is markdown code for a bullet list.